- Basaraba, N. (2018). A Communication Model for Non-fiction Interactive Digital Narratives: A Study of Cultural Heritage Websites. Frontiers of Narrative Studies, 4(s1), p. s48-s75. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/fns-2018-0032
- Basaraba, N. (2018). A Framework for Creative Teams of Non-fiction Interactive Digital Narratives. Proceedings from the 11th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling (ICIDS 2018), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, December 5-8, 2018, p. 142-148.
- Basaraba, N. (2018). Co-Constructing Cultural Heritage Through a Web-based Interactive Digital Narrative. Proceedings from the 11th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling (ICIDS 2018), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, December 5-8, 2018, p. 642-645.
- Basaraba, N., Conlan, O., Edmond, J., & Arnds, P. (2017). Transmedia Storytelling Applied to Interactive Digital Narrative for Cultural Heritage Tourism. Paper presented at Transmedia Earth Conference: Global Convergence Cultures, Medellin, Colombia, 11-13 October, 2017.
- Basaraba, N., Edmond, J., Conlan, O., & Arnds, P. (2017). Using Multimodal Interactive Digital Narratives to Inspire Participation in Cultural Heritage. Poster presented at The Third Bremen Conference on Multimodality: Multimodality – Towards a New Discipline, Bremen, Germany, 20-22 September, 2017.
- Basaraba, N., Arnds, P., Conlan, O., & Edmond, J. (2017). Multimodal and Transdiciplinary Research in Non-Fiction Transmedial Narratology. The 5th International Conference of the European Narratology Network: Narrative and Narratology – Metamorphosing the Structures, Prague, Czech Republic, 13-15 September, 2017.
- Basaraba, N. (2016). Creating Persuasive Book Trailers as a New Media Marketing Tool. Logos: Journal of the World Publishing Community, 27(3), p. 34-51.
- Basaraba, N. (2016). Creating Online Book Communities Through New Media Marketing. Paper presented at Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Calgary, Canada.
- Basaraba, N. (2016). Understanding New Media Convergence Culture in Digital Storytelling on YouTube. Paper presented at Rundle Summit: An Academic and Professional Exchange, February 19-20, Banff Centre, Canada.
- Basaraba, N. (2015). [Master’s Thesis]. The Rhetoric of Transmedia Storytelling in Book Trailers Published on YouTube. Education and Research Archive, University of Alberta Libraries. Retrieved from: https://era.library.ualberta.ca/downloads/79408092c
- Basaraba, N. (2013).[Seminar]. More than Belgian Chocolate: The Ultimate Payoff to Working Abroad, University of Alberta’s International Week, Canada, January 28, 2013.
- Basaraba, N. (2013). [Panel]. Career Paths, International Relations, and Working Abroad. International Affairs Speed Networking, University of Alberta, Canada, January 22, 2013.
- Association for Research in Digital Interactive Narrative (ARDIN)
- A Growing Hub in Downtown Edmonton’s Office and Retail Scene (pages 51-13 out of 88 Business Edmonton magazine)
- Hotello website content
- Unlimited Potential Community Services website content
- 10 Winter Dates that Won’t Break the Budget – Where Edmonton Magazine
- Write, Edit, Publish: Words in 3Dimensions Conference Review – Media Mag
- Bucharest is Europe’s Best Kept Secret – Bucketlist Publications
- A Brussels library with English books – Expatica Belgium
- Belgian Fashion – Expatica Belgium
- Europe, Brussels and the missing personal space – Expatica Belgium
- Mining for New Knowledge – U of A Engineer Magazine (* This issue won a silver medal from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education District VIII)
- Explosive Breakthrough in Research on Molecular Recognition – republished on ScienceDaily
Original article appeared on the University of Alberta’s Chemical and Materials Engineering Department’s website Going small to save big – Ualberta News
3. 3D heart sock could replace pacemaker – Ualberta News
4. Engineering researchers develop next-generation battery – Ualberta News
If you’d like me to write an article for your blog or website, feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org