- Edmond, J., Basaraba, N, et al. (Pre-print). Scholarly Primitives of Scholarly Meetings: A DH-Inspired Exploration of the Virtual Incunabular in the Time of COVID-19. Under peer review.
- Basaraba, N. (2020). Remixing Transmedia for Cultural Heritage: The Rhetoric, Creative Practice, and Evaluation of Digital Narratives. [PhD thesis].
- Basaraba, N., Conlan, C., Edmond, J, & Arnds, P. (2020). Capitulo 1: Transmedia Storytelling for Cultural Heritage Tourism. In M.I. Villa, D. M Bernadez, & M. V. Arias (Eds). Transmedia Earth Conference: Global Convergence Cultures 2017, Medellin, Colombia, Proceedings. Universidad EAFIT. DOI: 10.17230/9789587206289Ir0
- Basaraba, N. et al. (2019). Digital narrative conventions in heritage trail mobile apps. New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia. DOI: 10.1080/13614568.2019.1642963
- Basaraba, N. (2018). A Communication Model for Non-fiction Interactive Digital Narratives: A Study of Cultural Heritage Websites. Frontiers of Narrative Studies, 4(s1), p. s48-s75. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/fns-2018-0032
- Basaraba, N. (2018). A Framework for Creative Teams of Non-fiction Interactive Digital Narratives. Proceedings from the 11th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling (ICIDS 2018), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, December 5-8, 2018, p. 142-148.
- Basaraba, N. (2018). Co-Constructing Cultural Heritage Through a Web-based Interactive Digital Narrative. Proceedings from the 11th International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling (ICIDS 2018), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, December 5-8, 2018, p. 642-645.
- Basaraba, N. (2016). Creating Persuasive Book Trailers as a New Media Marketing Tool. Logos: Journal of the World Publishing Community, 27(3), p. 34-51.
- Basaraba, N. (2015). [Master’s Thesis]. The Rhetoric of Transmedia Storytelling in Book Trailers Published on YouTube. Education and Research Archive, University of Alberta Libraries. Retrieved from: https://era.library.ualberta.ca/downloads/79408092c
- A Growing Hub in Downtown Edmonton’s Office and Retail Scene (pages 51-13 out of 88 Business Edmonton magazine)
- Hotello website content
- Unlimited Potential Community Services website content
- 10 Winter Dates that Won’t Break the Budget – Where Edmonton Magazine
- Write, Edit, Publish: Words in 3Dimensions Conference Review – Media Mag
- Bucharest is Europe’s Best Kept Secret – Bucketlist Publications
- A Brussels library with English books – Expatica Belgium
- Belgian Fashion – Expatica Belgium
- Europe, Brussels and the missing personal space – Expatica Belgium
- Mining for New Knowledge – U of A Engineer Magazine
(* This issue won a silver medal from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education District VIII)
- Explosive Breakthrough in Research on Molecular Recognition – republished on ScienceDaily
Original article appeared on the University of Alberta’s Chemical and Materials Engineering Department’s website Going small to save big – Ualberta News
3. 3D heart sock could replace pacemaker – Ualberta News
4. Engineering researchers develop next-generation battery – Ualberta News
If you’d like me to write an article for your blog or website, feel free to contact me.